Once we have found the right property, our service is just beginning.
We help negotiate the best possible acquisition by:
- anticipating the liabilities a future survey might reveal
- gauging value through reference of our extensive database of over 14,000 sold properties
- considering which contents/fixtures should be included within a bid, what special terms should be agreed, etc
- employing confidentiality and/or lock-out agreements, as needed
- using our imagination!
Once terms have been agreed, we maintain our involvement:
- Survey: we can help instruct and agree the scope of a surveyor’s inspection, fees, etc.
- Legal: we liaise with our clients’ solicitors to check title issues such as boundaries, easements, etc. ‘on the ground’, as required
- Planning: we check the local planning policy for the area, as well as investigate the planning history of the property and its neighbours as well as working to solve any unexpected problems…